Sunday, September 26, 2010

Disney Cars Cake Featuring Lightening McQueen

~ Disney Cars Movie Theme Inspired Cake ~


Cars movie theme inspired cake featuring Lightening McQueen with the checkered flag crossing the finished line, while overseeing his pals Mater, Sally and Doc Hudson from Radiator Springs cruising along Route 66 with the scenery of Cactus Canyon in the background.

Top tier is peanut butter buttercream and the bottom tier is strawberry flavored buttercream with fresh strawberry pieces.





7 comments:

  1. This is an incredible cake!
    I wish I had seen this picture 6 months ago for my son's 4th bday as I would have loved to try and re-create it, GREAT JOB!!!!!!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Cars Cake. When Disney's Cars 2 movie comes out, I think you will have a flood of orders come through. I love this cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of the nicest ones i have seen...and I HAVE SEEN SOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY :( ones!!
    CONGRATS on a JOB WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU for all the lovely comments, for sure one of my favorite cakes!

    (minus the fact it took 15hrs to make!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl are those toothpick that the stars are attached to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cake is awesome!! I had so much fun using your cake as inspiration for a friend's cake, and now my daughter loves your cake so much we're doing one for my grandson's birthday. Brilliant design. Thanks so much for answering my email earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design. I am actually using the details on your board for inspiration as my client loves it. :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete